12.13.2010

JiiN's Chillllllly Monday...

Ayyy what's happening peeps? Hope everyone had a fun weekend like I did. I went snowboarding for the first time at Wisp Resort in McHenry, MD, and I must say its really fun (except the part where you keep busting ya ass...NOT FUN!) lol. I also spotted another chilllllll member (shout out to TimTrees) carving some snow up in the hills. Overall, Really dope-ASS weekend!!!

...Anyways, let's get down to business with today!



Looks like Nike will be releasing another colorway for the 2011 releases of Foamposites. I have no idea what colorway it will be called but BEST believe I will be getting that blue-ish posite. Shiit is too dope. I'm assuming the material will be the same as any other penny posites. **I'll keep you posted on any new info about those shoes.



Early releases for the Air Jordan XIII (13)- White- Varsity Red- Black will be available on Ebay. There is a WIDE selection of sizes still available. Go cop you a pair yo!



Kidrobot is looking out for the people this hoilday!!!! They are doing special offers, discounts, and giveaways at THERE STORE from now til Christmas. For more information CLICK HERE.

Well this wraps up my Monday session on Chilllllll. I wish EVERYONE a HAPPY HOLIDAY and hopes everyone continues to support us in the new years to come. DEUCES!!!


Oh Yeah! Here is some wise words from my man Peter Chao.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment